Parks & gardens
The Parks and Gardens association (Parcs et Jardins) is a driving force in Pay du Ternois, an exceptionally green area.
The Nord Pas-de-Calais Parks and Gardens Association is a regional association created and initiated by Pays du Ternois park and garden owners. It is affiliated with the Parks and Gardens Committee France and the French National Horticultural Society.
It aims to:
- promote and inform people about parks and gardens in Nord Pas-de-Calais
- contribute to the preservation and maintenance of the area's landscape heritage
- contribute to the creation of a tourist network recognised by state authorities
- encourage garden-theme exchanges with neighbouring regions and countries
These gardens are interesting for several reasons: botanical, cultural, historical, and so forth. Passionate gardeners express themselves using a wide-range of styles and diverse features: tree-filled parks, landscaped gardens, contemporary and medieval gardens, vegetable gardens, and more.
Only a few kilometres apart, they form an itinerary of parks and gardens and are a subject for cultural and educational discovery days.
The association's calendar is punctuated by various events: "Rendez-vous au jardin" (Rendez-vous in the garden) and " Les automnales aux jardins" (Autumn gardens).
SERICOURT - Gardens of Séricourt
- Parks and Gardens Nord - Pas de Calais
Gardens of Séricourt
Landscaped garden with nursery
The Castle of Saint Pol Counts park
- Other parks and gardens