Monuments and museums

< Back
< Modify search filters Printemail
Add to cart

Bruno Danvin Art and History Museum

Saint-Pol-Sur-Ternoise

The municipal museum was set up in the former chapel of the Soeurs Noires by Bruno Danvin in 1838 and includes paintings, sculptures, earthenware, and an "Archaeology" section. There is also a section dedicated to lapidaries and religious works. Several paintings are state-owned. Several lithographs come from the A. de Rothschild bequest. The archaeology collection presents objects found notably at the site of the Magnicourt-en-Comté necropolis. Recently a new section was created on popular arts and traditions.
Guided tours by reservation: description of the chapel (classed as an historic monument) and a presentation of art works from the various collections.
Visit for school groups (45 mins): introduction to art history, describing artworks. Presentation of artworks. Practical art exercise.

Opening times :

from 2019-03-01 to 2019-12-31

  • Mercredi from 14h30 to 17h30

Contact

MUSEE D'ART ET D'HISTOIRE BRUNO DANVIN
Madame Camus Cathy
Rue Oscar Ricque
62130 SAINT-POL-SUR-TERNOISE

Tel : +33 3 21 04 56 25
Fax : +33 3 21 47 50 33
Email : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Website : http://www.saintpolsurternoise.fr

Prices

Prices

  • Gratuit : €.